1. We pre-spot your collar and cuffs at our counter immediately after it is brought in (very few cleaners do this step).
2. Your shirt is tagged and checked again for spots.
3. Your shirt is sorted by color and starch preference.
4. Pre-treated for spots.
5. Washed with an enzyme detergent (this detergent is essential in removing body odor, perspiration, blood, food, etc.).
6. Then non-chlorine bleach is added.
7. Special additive to remove body oils and ring around the collar.
8. Washed and rinsed for 45 minutes.
9. Starched if necessary.
11. Rewashed if needed.
12. Expertly pressed and hand finished.
13. Sorted and tag removed (most cleaners leave the tag on).
14. You pick up and wear all for